12/29/07

It's been a long time!!!

When I started blogging, I really intended on doing a better job at keeping it current. But oh, where do I get the time? School started back and all my free time was gone!!! I've thought often about catching up but then the thought of trying to post pics with my blog caused me to find something else to do. I am not technologically challenged, but this thing has me beat!!! Then on top of that, I found out I had been tagged....ugh!! Now what in the world could I possibly say about myself that might be interesting that has nothing to do with my hair. But, then November came around and now....I have something to share. But then the question is...where are the questions? I have no idea what I am supposed to share. Someone, please help!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I think you just share 7 things about yourself. I'm sure what might not be interesting to you, is interesting to others.

Blogger can be difficult at times....

SeZ said...

I'm loving the blog and your locs look soft.