4/29/07

Test locks!!!


So, I had test locks put in last week. I went two days in a row. The second day I just had her put in more for me to observe. I am soooo nervous right now. I don't know if I will ever find anyone that I feel comfortable with. I'm angry for feeling this way. Why is it that everyone that I see that goes to my former loctician has great hair? I saw someone that works in her shop last week. She just had her sisterlocks installed. I was jealous because her hair looked so good! Almost made me change my mind and go back to her. But, my husband talked so sense into me. Plus, I just can't deal with the pain anymore. I would like to keep the hair that has finally started to grow back after 5 year from relaxer damage.

The person that is installing my sisterlocks this time has been great!!! I'm pretty obsessive right now about my hair. She has shown so much patience with me. She has listened and answered all of questions. But, I'm still scared. Sometimes I wonder if I should just cut my hair and go back to when it was 1". That way there would be nothing to worry about. But, I want my sisterlocks.

As I read and read and read and read and read Blaqkofi's blog, I get even more excited and anxious. Her hair looks great! Will mine ever look half as good? Too bad her consultant can't do my hair. I told my husband we need to move to Dallas to solve my hair problems. Wow, hair problems.....I haven't said that since I was relaxed(my hair). Maybe I need to take a step back and rethink this.

No comments: