7/4/07

My first full shampoo!!

My cousin and I took our children to the water park today. I didn't intend on getting my hair wet because I wasn't quite ready to shampoo my hair. I got on one of the slides and well.... a head full of soaking sisterlocks. But, who knew my hair would be so cute?!?!?! All the other black females, old and young, were walking around with either a swimming cap on or wet stringy hair. Humph...my hair was just as cute wet as it was dry. Obviously after having the chlorine in my hair, it had to be shampooed. Well, since it was wet, I decided to just shampoo without banding my hair. I was a little nervous but....not slippage. None of my locks came loose. YIPPPEEE!!! I guess that means that I can now shampoo without banding.

A few pics since my installation. Below is a back view of my hair after air drying. They look similar to my first set from the back with the exception of the size.


This picture is a side view. It looks like bangs have been cut in the front.














3 comments:

Camille said...

They look great and don't you just love the freedom! I see that your hair is thick like mine. Seeing your locks gives me a glimpse into what mine may look like in a few more months.
You have been tagged!!!!

Blessings,
Moosiko

Anonymous said...

I really think we are hair twins. I will be watching your hair very closely...keep up the updates!

Lisa said...

Moosiko...it appears you have tagged me....to do whatttt????????