10/23/08

Comparison Pics


I can't seem to find the time to keep up with things. It doesn't help that I forget to take pics when my styles come out the way I want. But lately, I've been doing more freestyin' than anything. I've been extra busy with work, school and family. In between all of that I'm trying to be a healthier me and exercise. It is GREAT that after I workout, I don't have to worry about doing my hair. I rinse or spray with a mixture and that's it. I shampoo my hair weekly. That's it! How simple is that? My friends are scheduling workouts around hair appointments. It is oh so nice not to have to think about that anymore. I just workout and go. I am loving it!!!

The top pics show the difference in my over 6 months. During this time, I did get a small trim to even it up some since it was so uneven after having removed the 1st set.


The bottom two pics show the difference over 3 months.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

WOW!! Aren't Sisterlocks amazing!!! Your locks look beautiful, they're filling in and falling nicely!

Isn't it nice to get up and go without the fuss??!!

Lisa said...

Thanks for the compliment! Yes, it's great to just go no fuss necessary.

Maryee said...

Cute comparison shots! Your locks look great!!!!